Thursday, June 2, 2016

I Love Tiny Buds: Natural, Safe and Gentle Baby Products made with Love




It will always be a very pleasant feeling to welcome a baby in the family. I know, soon, we will have one and we are very excited for our baby girl.

Oh, sorry but I am not pregnant. (",) Someone very close to my heart is. 

Anyway, these amazing Tiny Buds products will, surely, be recommended to my dear one when she gives birth. Having experienced the soothing, gentle feel of their products by my kids gives me comfort, well, because it's TINY BUDS.

Here are the Top 5 Reason why I love Tiny buds so much:



1. They understand babies and kids: I love reading about TINY BUDS as a brand who understands that every child is a tiny bud that needs love and nurturing to grow. As a mom, I feel the same way and I know
that I have a friend in Tiny Buds whose goal is to help parents care for their precious babies by providing natural baby products without harsh chemicals, artificial preservatives and unnecessary additives.


2. They help give our kiddos the BEST start in life: There’s nothing parents wouldn’t do to ensure their children get the best start in life. But it’s easy to get confused with so many options available! I go crazy each time I shop; so I sometimes stop and think how I and other parents can make the right choice when it comes to the right choices for many baby products have fancy labels, sweet fragrances and big promises! A wrong choice can cause discomfort or allergies! Only the safest and mildest products can be trusted to care for our babies and kids. Because they truly deserve the best!



3. They have Awards and Badges of Honor: Moms can find TINY BUDS Badges of Honor printed on their favorite Tiny Buds items. With these is the promise that each product is lovingly made with all-natural ingredients, gentle on babies, safe for the family and friendly to the environment too! TINY BUDS products are trusted by Pediatricians and won’t break the bank because we believe every family should be able to give the best natural care for their babies. Trust the experts who believe in TINY BUDS!

4. The TINY BUDS brand & company has an amazing and inspiring beginning: Over the years, Tiny Buds has blossomed from a passionate idea to a growing household brand. They thank the communities of
moms, dads, teachers, doctors, health practitioners and mommy icons who have helped them by sharing and spreading their love for our products with others. Because of them, TINY BUDS has been proudly
featured on various magazines, newspapers, shows and blogs! Like my BLOG too!

5. Three Words: RICE BABY POWDER: Don’t tell my kids – but the reason we often run out quickly of our favorite Tiny Buds Rice Baby Powder is because my husband and I use it too! It is amazing to note that this is also an internationally awarded product and is the 1st baby powder made from 100% real rice grains. It is hypoallergenic and keeps baby’s delicate skin fresh and dry all day. It has a nice mild scent and it doesn’t contain talcum powder & harmful preservatives. I survived summer because it also helps prevent prickly heat and lastly, it is safe for babies with skin asthma and skin eczema, thus trusted by pediatricians.

Follow TINY BUDS on Facebook or type in @tinybudsbaby on Instagram for more exciting news and features.

Also moms can learn more about the wonderful products of TINY BUDS and the rest of their outstanding products by emailing them at info@tinybudsbaby.com and logging on to www.tinybudsbaby.com where you can also order your products online!

No comments:

Post a Comment